View Single Post
Old 2009-11-08, 10:01   Link #83
Joe_fh

The epiosde was really good again. The rave music started a bit early imo. If they're going to use it at least use it in the action scene itself not earlier. It sort of kills any suspense

Suou's character is getting really interesting. She was before but her reactions and the choices she makes are quite intriguing. She finally shot something so I believe she will shoot someone for real next epixode and it porbably would have something to do with the boy that likes her or his mother. There were too many details about her character, how it's developing, what she wants and how she's changing in this episode so I'll skip those for now

Did anyone else though that the red star is Suou's one? There wasn't a red star in the sky before she bacame a contractor and we also know that her becoming one was really important for some unknown reason (will probably understand it in the future) so I think that might be her's

Another interesting thing was that "Izanami" thing. It was really big. Who knows maybe Yin is inside and they're using her somehow though from the season so far I don't think that's the case. I mean seing Yin in the 6th episode will be strange since she'll pop out of nowhere and right in the middle of Suou/Hei development.

Also I think that was more of a trap for Suou rather than Hei. She was waiting at the port and so were Misaki and the other contractors. And "izanami" itself seemed really well protected. Then again there's really no way for them to know where they both were and even if they were going to try something so setting a trap seems a bit odd.

Also that woman with the twins is probably after that izanami thing and she's using Misaki to get to it. At least I got that impression after the twins said "found it" at the same time Misaki looked at the box.

Funny thing - seems like that agency can pick up someone living in an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere but they fail to notice a drunk Hei going in the middle of a huge empty field and using a phone every day