View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 21:12   Link #104
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriand View Post
For one, Kirito/Asuna already have Yui. Sure,

Spoiler for Yui's true identity:

Well Kirito/Asuna can have other children(it should not be KHY) and they will love both Yui and their child, but what tickles me is that will the other child call yui one-chan .

Quote:
but that already creates a hole in the above theory. Where has Yui gone? In fact, where has all of the SAO characters gone - there's at least ten to twenty of them, and Kirito has a shit load of harem going on with him too - they were pretty famous as some of them are SAO victims, and to have not a single mention about any of them in Accel World when the two worlds are supposedly connected is... weird at best.
Yes this still hard think to explain, but I bet is it the author way to focus on the Accel world story and still not sure how to connect SOA and AW.

Quote:
I'd understand if you said that the worlds are tens of years apart - it's still an acceptable enough theory - but to forcefully link Kirito/Asuna to KYH at the assumption that they were parent/child is rather... forceful.
That's why I said before Kirito/Asuna child should not be KHY&WC, the biggest possibility for connecting them to Kirito/Asuna is KHY&WC are . . .

Spoiler for Family relation:
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote