View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 05:19   Link #59
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
I think the insatiable obsession with discovering so called “plot-holes” around here is hilarious. Many of these proclaimed “plot-holes” aren't even plot-holes to begin with, but simply anomalies that have yet to be explained. Does it make some of you feel smart, to think you caught a mistake from the author?
i find this thing quite awful myself, i personally din't find a single plot hole through out the series
i do make my speculation but that is out of curosity,i don't imlpy them, it is the authors work that is the real story no matter what it is, and i think kishi has done pretty good reasoning of the plot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post

this chapter also revealed one more detail, madara chose obito. this actually makes more sense than obito falling into that pit by accident. perhaps, obito is a direct descendant of madara's. i don't know if it's just a translation error but i believe obito said that madara was an ancestor of his. maybe he wasn't just referring to madara being an uchiha but a direct ancestor. hmmm...
it was zetsu who commented on madara choosing obito, it doesn't mean that madara was searching for obito in the world, i still think that madara just found him, and he found a half dead uchiha then why wouldn't he save his him, if he saw a hope that his dream could be carried out by this child,