View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 13:42   Link #1358
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I liked episode 29 it was nice to see Fairytail rebuilding and getting back to the daily routine at least for the moment. Also, Natsu prying for info about Gajeel was a smart move of course it didnt really go anywhere except learning that all the dragons seemed to have disappeared on the same year in the same month on the same day.

Seeing Lucy's Independence from her father was also comforting. That was her weakness and with the help of her new family F.T. she was able to overcome it. She went face to face to her father and said outright if he ever tries something like that again she will declare him an enemy and she was dead serious from what i saw. This was something she needed to do to move on in her life and apparently she takes after her mother quite a bit, which is why i guess her father backed off and as she left we saw him smile. Nice clean up episode to all the fighting.

Lots of manga readers have told me there are some kick ass things coming so i cant wait. But im avoiding all manga spoiler in here.

I must have more Juvia stalking Gray moments that character bento was priceless.