View Single Post
Old 2006-05-20, 15:38   Link #60
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

1. What are the Option types for the lists...
    You've listed them all. They equate to the following CSS list-types:
    • 1 - decimal (this is the default if you don't set one or set an invalid one)
    • A - upper-alpha
    • I - upper-roman
    • i - lower-roman
    • a - lower-alpha
    What I think you are seeing in that thread, is what I've done above. Nested list tags...

2. What are the tag priorities...
    color, bold: Test
    bold, color: Test
    They look the same to me... Maybe it has something to do with the HTML produced (font and b tags) and the browser you are using. There is no forum defined priority.

3. What is the purpose of the [pre] tag...
    To preserve space... though I think it is just a relic and hasn't worked in a long time if it ever did. It was supposed to preserve multiple spaces between characters, but because it just uses the HTML <code> tag it doesn't do anything of the sort. I suppose it could be fixed so that it does actually preserve space...

4. Why isn't [the old] AnimeSuki Forum resurrected
    Firstly, it would split the discussion, which we do not want to do. Secondly, and more importantly IMHO, the software hasn't been updated in years. It is probably full of security holes that newer versions have fixed. While it remains closed and not used it is ok, open it and any unpatched bugs can be exploited again. Not an option.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote