View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 15:34   Link #197
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, i don't know much about smug snakes... but I do know that Magnificent Bastards, at least in the stuff I've seen, tend to bite the bullet byt the end, Light and Lelouch being the two ones that I know of

I suppose that smug snakes have a tendency to see their plans unravel right before their eyes just when everything is working so well. I'll bet that's what'll happen to Akune

taking a few liberties here... so Akune is finally able to get rid of Zenkichi and be the one by Medaka's side, and heck, the judo captain manages to get her claws on him (as I said, I'm taking a few liberties here). However, in that case, I can see someone, whether it's Shiranui or someone else ask Zenkichi if this is really what he wants, when he's been otherwise loyal to medaka this entire time. And now really going out on a limb... Akune (and let's say a couple more geniuses that get into the council) start thinking to themselves, "we're geniuses, greater and above all the rest. Even if we are Student council, why should we dirty our hands with these problems? Let's just go and assign others to take care of these problems."

And since we know Medaka is willing to always get personally involved, this does not set well with her. Add Zenkichi coming back after the ever-legendary peptalk... medaka is quite disappointed with Akune, and says something along the lines of "Zenkichi really is better than you"... or something along those lines.

Of course, this is pure speculation based on the fact that this is shounen. Whatever really happens is for the author to write and us to guess

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote