View Single Post
Old 2008-07-19, 06:55   Link #70
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderSidiouss View Post
LOL! Don’t you see how ridiculous that sounds? That’s like saying: well, there’s no discrimination against women or other minorities in the job market because of programs like “affirmative action”; but the fact that these types of programs have to be there in the first place means that there is! The fact that you have make sure to give out positive comments now because of all your negative ones only proves the obvious. Most of the time people will automatically say what they feel first, and all I’ve seen you doing is bitching about certain people & things so put 2 and 2 together…. lol, you're only going to try and post positive comments because I brought it to your attention... You can say “I don’t hate [whoever]”, but it means little when all you do is bash [whoever]. I’d sound pretty dumb right now if I said “I have no problems with naruto” after all the complaining I’ve done about him.
*scratches head* So wait, on one hand you want me to stop bitching because it clouds my view, and on the other hand you don't? All I'm saying is that I'll post on the things I do like about him, rather then only respond to the things I don't, and you still grind in on me. What is it you want, exactly?

Quote:
Oh Really now… lmao, next time, at least try to cover your tracks.
Eh? *reads back*

Oooh, now I understand what you meant. I thought you were talking about me liking Kyuubi.

Anyway, I liked the smartass comment of the Hachibi Jinchuuriki, not the fact that it was aimed at Sasuke. Heck, he could have aimed it it Suigetsu and it wouldn't change a thing for me.

Quote:
Dude… The manga is about perservence vs. talent; and we know who is who because the manga stated so, and not only that but their trainers are JUST LIKE THEM! Ones mean and beats up her friends (tsunade, sakura), ones a genius that has evil tendicies (oro, sasuke), and ones silly with no special talent but works very hard (jiraiya, naruto). Plus the manga stated a FEW times that naruto wasn’t a genius, in fact he had no natural talent, omg, how easier do you want the manga to spell it out for you!? Regular people can reach the level of a genius with lots of hard work, and maybe even pass them if they work hard enough that’s what the manga is trying to say. But even if you reach the level of a genius it doesn’t make you a genius yourself, you just reached their same level of how good they are. If this cant get through your head, NOTHING WILL, even if the manga had everyone in the damn panels and naruto himself saying “Naruto IS NOT A GENIUS” for the entire chapter.
Okay, okay, calm down. I always viewed Naruto on the same scale as Lee, and since Lee has been called a genius, despite being talentless. So in my mind, Naruto became a genius himself.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-19 at 07:54.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote