View Single Post
Old 2013-08-26, 12:09   Link #32935
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Why are all thinking so lowly of Nanjo's skills as a doctor? Was there anything that suggests that he is an incompetent doctor? Or is it just an assumption?
Well, surely Nanjo isn't presented like the sort of doctor that's an expert in this sort of things. He seems more like a generical doctor. Also either he couldn't recognize a corpse to save his life despite seeing more than 1 or he's willing to aid a murderer.

So really, maybe Nanjo is the best doctor ever but Umineko doesn't present him as such a great doctor... and I would think a sex-changing operation on an infant, or even just its castration, isn't exactly that easy he could do it with no problems. Though maybe it's a lot easier than I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauzer View Post
Last I checked Genji doesn't lie. He's a master of dancing around the truth tho. But if this is after Kinzo's death, Yasu is the new master and confronts Genji about everything, would he lie or avoid?
Genji lied more than once through all Umineko. We don't know if he lied to Kinzo but we know he pranked him which could involve mild lying. Sure thing is he has obligations to Kinzo because Kinzo sort of saved him. It's up to debate if he felt compelled to obey to Lion in the same way as well.
He might think he had repaid his obligations to Kinzo by serving him and to Lion by sparing him a destiny like his mother.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote