View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 15:26   Link #119
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Imagine someone being bullied everyday at school and then the bullies follow them outside of school. Thank goodness the person can confide in his parents, but they can't leave their jobs. What can they do? Lucky they do have relatives living in their old home town where they can send the person to live. They are out of danger and hopefully can build a life for themselves without some Dangos hounding them till they top themselves.
Quite possible. But if Sana tried to end his life after something like that, whereas Nanaka went through Hell and back and still had the strength to move on, I would be very very disappointed in him. IF Sana tried to commit suicide, it would have to be a little more convincing.

Perhaps Sana fell in love with a girl in the other town and she fell ill. She is diagnosed with a terminal illness. He stayed by her side on her death bed and it tore him up inside. He ended up breaking down, deciding death was the only way out. He was saved by his parents. The girl confronts him about it in her final hours. She makes him want to live on. The girl passes after she gives him a present -- a watch to hide his scars. His parents send him back to the old town to be with his friends thinking it will cheer him up.

^^Something to that effect would be passable with me. Of course suicide wouldn't explain his fear of blood, since he was the one trying to take his life. Personally, I think someone he was close to had a bloody end, and that would explain his fear of blood.