Thread: Licensed Rosario to Vampire
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 21:24   Link #235
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I saw the first ep, and i really don't see why people are knovking it so baddly. From the outset it's clear this series is going to be in the Ninomiya vein, and echhi fest in other words. Ninomiya had a succubus with huge boobs, Rosario has a vamp with a tight ass

I've read the manga, and while i preffer the manga, i like the anime aswell. Thus far the anime is staying fairly true to the manga with only minor changes. That said i have a sneaky feeling and impression it'll be only 12/13 episodes. like the others of its genre. If it does well they'll come back with a second season, just like they did with Girls Bravo.

As for Aono being a wimp, he far from it If the anime raches that far in the manga you'll be in for a suprise or two. I'm just suprised the manga hasn't been licensed yet.

On the excessive panty shots, nothing new there. The manga is full of it aswell, panties, tons of cleavage, and in the later volume even some partial nudes. While it's definatly a harem, unlike ninomiya and others, this one has an actual plot of sorts, and some interesting occurances

As for the revelation that he's human, it'll be good to see if they keep that intact. IMO thats one of the best parts of the manga

Edit: The significance of the Rosary dosent become apparent till later on in the manga, but it's certainly an interesting turn of events
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote