Thread: Licensed Rosario to Vampire
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 22:58   Link #238
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hum first episode didnt leave that much of an impression on me, but first episodes rarely do. I was not bored but i was not over excited either. I do see the potential for many many funny misunderstandings. If the series is being driven by comedy then i dont see a problem with it, as long as the writers dont get crazy and try to make it something it was never meant to be.

Youkai High School how the hell did no one notice the name lol. I do see how they are trying to play up different classes of monsters. Its not surprising that Vampires are the pinnacle. Technically they arent very many monsters that could take a vampire usually lesser monsters end up serving them. But a cute high school girl with large breast and split personality will do just fine for now. I have no idea how hes going to keep this secret up but since humans are killed on site within the barrier he better keep his mouth shut and his wits about him.