View Single Post
Old 2013-03-22, 05:49   Link #63
Gohan78
Awakened One

So you people think that abusing your authority as the principal's daughter for your own self interest is a sign of maturity???
Yozora was badass in her confrontation with Yusa because she fought by the rules. Sena just changed the rules to her liking when she was cornered. That's not cool in my book.
Yusa played the role of the antagonist and she may have a personal grudge against Sena but the truth is that the Rinjinbu is a bogus club that shouldn't exist, as they basically spend 99% of the time just playing games. We tend to take the side of the main characters but -objectively speaking- the Student Council is in the right here.

Rika once again confirmed that she is the best girl. As for Kodaka, I am not even mad. Everybody would have reacted awkwardly to such a public love confession.
I was more enraged with him last episode, when he stubbornly refused to acknowledge that the club members are already friends with each other. We aren't even talking of romantic relationships here! It's fine if Kodaka's doesn't want a girlfriend for now but I don't see how admitting that they are friends would destroy the status quo. The club can still stand since they have yet to learn how to make friends with strangers. Even if the club is disbanded, they can still hang out like normal friends do.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)