View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 10:03   Link #29
Amaranthine

As great as all the characters are, for me it was always going to be a choice between Rika and Satoko. It was a hard choice, but in the end I settled on Rika. Why? Well... because I accidentally clicked on "Vote Now" instead of "View Poll Results", and I happened to have her selected at the time. :/

I'm pretty sure I would have settled on her in the end though, so no harm done. As great as Satoko is, and as much as I'm sure I'll love her development as Tatarigoroshi-hen continues, Rika is (IMO) unbearably cute. Sure, Mion has her dere side, Rena... is Rena, and Satoko has her pointy tooth, her energy and all the things Sushi-Y mentioned... but how can they beat this?:
Spoiler for saving space:

Also the "Fight-o!" not long after that. Too cute. ^^;

Then there's her more serious and mature side, also well displayed in that same scene. She seems older than her years sometimes, and quite mysterious. (Although that's to be expected about the characters in a story like this, I think she has an aura of mystery about her personality which would be retained even in a different setting.) She's the character that intrigues me most, so combine that with the cuteness and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.