View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 13:30   Link #333
Mew Mew 117
Super Girl in Love

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Excellent end. And I'm surprised how many think he kissed her just to save the world. Everything he said at the end made me realize he was finally realizing what Haruhi meant to him. He loved her but now he himself has a problem she thinks it was just a nightmare dream she had but not really sure. He doesn't really know how she feels about him tho the pony tail has gave him a clue but is it because she likes him or to see how he would react to find out if it was all real or a dream. I sure hope for a season 2 they have alot to play on them two comming to terms with themselves and each other.

Now on Mikuru sure he thinks she's hot but it's more like someone he finds himself liking to tease just a little and have fun with. Otherwise he wouldn't of brought up the star shaped mole it was to get a rise out of her and get her back to her fun loving self. So to him she is hot and fun to be with but as a friend not more and he finds that he himself also enjoys teasing her a bit just like Haruhi does, but his real feelings belong to Haruhi.
I agree, but I feel kinda bad for Mikuru. That is, if she herself likes Kyon.