View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 19:38   Link #7
escimo
Paparazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Look I am 19 years old, and I just recently visited the houes again. (College campus break). So I am co-habiting in the mean while, my parents do not help at all. They have been continuously buying him these gaming accessories for him, everytime he asks. (It is childish the way he acts.). Before I can calmly talk with him he just blows me off saying "Why do you care what I do." You know what I thought after that? "If he becomes a crack addict, I am not reccomending rehab to this guy." Continuing on his obsession with Counter-Strike Source. If I confiscate his laptop, he extremely gets angry and has a rage fit. (Gee I wonder what kind of online friends he made playing Counter-Strike). This rage fit, he just comes up to me grabs my hair and just lashes at me. (Oh don't worry, indeed I do fight back sometimes considering he has absolutetly no strength anymore from playing SO MUCH). We had a doctor's appointment last month and the doctor said that he was becoming underweight now. (That is obvious, he just sits all day in front of a moniter killing terriosts with just a mouse and clicking away to his grave, thinking he can get achievements and ranking). The only time my brother will ever come down is either: He wants food, my parents come home with groceries so he puts on this pathetic act which is clearly obvious saying that he did his homework for 2 hours when really the time was 30minutes so that he could play CS faster, and to get another game downstairs. I am not complaining, I am just seriously enraged at the fact my parents are just activating his addiction even further. Not only that, my brother has changed into a quite selfish boy. I honestly pick up all of his clothes and dishes washing them. (This is coming to the point where I honestly just do not care anymore).
Begins to sound that it's more your parents than your brother that need their heads set straight. If they're indeed going along with all his whims that's very very bad news. If they OK your brother's behavior there's really not much you can do much due to the authority issues stated above.

Based on that you'd need to get your parents understand how screwed up the situation really is.

How you're going to do that..? I have no idea.
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote