View Single Post
Old 2009-08-13, 02:39   Link #6090
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Hey guys uhm, I need some help in Identifying an anime, I think I watched it around 2001+ ish.

okay here it goes, The female lead was like an elf; wearing something green and could transform into like, an adult version of herself, I think she's a god or a daughter of a god. The male guy is one of those generic sword wielding typ characters. He's being accompanied by his sword teacher, and I remember there were clones in this anime.

I'm sorry if I can't be more clearer than this. Anywhoo, giving out cookies to those who can help me.

Thanks.

edit: ah yeah I just remembered something... gonna add this

This anime is set into space. The main character is a guy, who looks like a girl. People ridiculed him because of this and he's a hot head. He has an orb like thingthat he could combine with his sword, giving the sword power and I remember there were plenty of these orbs, each have different color and power.

ah that's all I can remember.

edit: the guy's hair color is red
Is it Seihou Bukyou Outlaw Star ? It has little correlation with what you have described but it has morphing cat race, red haired male character, magic and it aired in 1998. Otherwise, you should have a look at Anidb's list of space oriented animes. Sekai no Senkei was another space anime having female characters with long ears that aired around 2001 but it doesn't fit your description anymore than that. Some seasons of Macross also have Zentradi female which can transform into giant humanoids. Although, Nausicaa of the valley of the wind(1984) might have most correlation with your description.