View Single Post
Old 2006-07-21, 13:18   Link #58
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
Hahah, attacking you personally? Like i said already you only listen to yourself. And i see that you try to justify your points by going around the mistakes you made. I already made my points people read them unlike you and they know whos obviously right. its funny actually, your using my rebuttals. i was the one that you said you completely ignore my reasons and now you actually have the nerve to say i ignore you? plus i stated why i would ignore you and why you deserved to be ignored yet you post again and again. seriously iam begining to think your not only retarded but have reading deficiency problems (no offence intended to anyone else). sorry man, i know you want me to argue with you back but its not worth it... your just a nuisance. ANYWAYS, i only posted again cuz i was curious as to what someone Adien 000 had to say and i saw your post which tempted me to reply to it.

Adien iam glad you agree with me. Madara is more in Yondaime's league in my opinion. i was wondering if madara was actually in yondaime's team. before you start laughing your ass, look at yondaime's teammates (the middle one).
Proofless = pointless. Show me in the last 3~4 posts where you gave a reasonable explanation for anything. If you dont have one, thats fine. Noone has all the answers. But all Im saying is dont parade your assumptions as fact simply because you think thats the way it was. Its great that you have your perspective. Noone is knockign you for it. But as long as you state that it is just your opinion and not manga facts, then theres no beef. So far you havent provided any fact for your examples so what exactly is there for me to ignore other than your pathetic attempts at discrediting my point simply because it doesnt go along with your assumptions?

Spoiler for Legacy to read:

Last edited by MobiuS; 2006-07-21 at 13:36.