View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 17:35   Link #28252
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Now that you say it... Eva fails twice... because of Battler. Now i have to think if This action in Legend o.t.g.W. was done by Meta!Battler himself or forced by Meta!Beato. After all we know for sure that the situation in End o.t.g.W. was scripted by Lambdadelta.

Well Meta!Beato did say in EP1TP that she "knows all of Battler's moves now". But were the "moves" really all of Battler's actions or does it only refer to his internal-monologues where he shows his thoughts about "what could have happened"?
This is actually somewhat of a problem. Eva uses the receipt trick to prove Kinzo wasn't in the room to begin with (or so she wants everyone to believe). It's Battler who challenges the idea and presents the scenarios that allow Kinzo to have slipped away unnoticed.

This is, as far as I know, impossible for Beatrice to plan for unless Battler is somehow in on it too. She has no idea whether Battler will step in to defend Kinzo and Natsuhi, or whether he'll come up with a good idea, or whether anyone else present will accept it as a reasonable explanation. Suppose one of these things were to fail to play out. Now what? Everyone starts focusing too much on Natsuhi.

Now true, having Kinzo turn up incinerated later does somewhat defray suspicion from him and from Natsuhi, but depending on timing it may not; if his body had to be in there quite a long time, then they're just going to assume Natsuhi did it before they caught her. How does Beatrice recover from this situation? "Kill Natsuhi" is the obvious measure, but if they treat her like they did in ep5 and put her under guard, it may become impossible.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote