View Single Post
Old 2013-04-23, 08:52   Link #188
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Scripts are completed 6 months before the anime airs. You mean to say that Dengeki Bunko forced Director Nagai to include Misaki in episode 1 specifically for an arc for a novel's release 7 months ahead of time? I have my doubts. When you first posted, we had seen 1 episode of 24 with knowing the titles of the first four episodes and nothing more. It's impossible to judge once scene's importance after only viewing the first of 24 episodes knowing how things are altered for anime purposes. This episode introduces her as a character none of the anime watchers have seen, thus she's credited in a minor role for this episode like Chaos said.

There's jumping to conclusions and then there's leaping off a cliff after you hear one word of a sentence. Let's see what comes later before saying what role one scene has in the greater scheme of things.
Are you sure the scripts for Railgun are finished 6 MONTHS ahead of time? I honestly never knew that. There are many anime and sequels that play catch-up with their original stories (Brotherhood, Cross Game, Toradora, Zetsuen no Tempest, this new season of Oreimo) so I really am surprised if scripts are being finished THAT way ahead of time. Where's your source on this?

Oh and has Railgun S really been confirmed for 24 episodes/2 cour after all?