View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 11:10   Link #735
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
The development cost of a weapons system isn't always the same relative to the unit cost. Using my previous example, the F-22's development was much more costly than that of the F-15, but new models of each fighter are fairly close in price.
True but development cost is still a factor when considering the cost of a unit. In the F-22 example, by the time all 184 fighters are purchased by the air force, a further $34 billion would have been spent on the procurement for a total program cost of $62 billion or $339 million per aircraft with the incremental cost for additional units to be $138 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
I cannot. I no longer have the episode. I believe it was Tieria criticising Lockon for being so angry about the terrorists attacks, when it was a predictable consenquence of their actions. Lockon asked him what was wrong with hating terrorists, Tieria then explained their mission took precedence over anything else, and that as far as the world was concerned, they were terrorists. Or at least as best I can remember.
Yes Tieria stated that such reaction was in the scope of Veda's plan, however I thought it was pretty obvious that the other meisters did not particularly share his disregard for civillian casualties.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote