Thread: Licensed Kurokami
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-02, 08:55   Link #134
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
wow, guys we are really getting off-topic here and it's partially my fault for starting it.

To sum it up, whether you agree or disagree, I am just saying that series that sell well and/or get a new season per year are usually called mainstream and they target different audiences than Kurokami.

I am not saying that Gundam and Macross are the same because robots kill eachother ... well to be sarcastic at least in Macross you get upbeat j-pop when they do

As for emo characters in Sunrise series, well this is my opinion. I am not trying to persuade anyone here. Actually, Planetes and Bebop are two of my favorite series, along with a lot of other emo/angst- series.

The adaption might prove better than the manga? Yes, it can! I never suggested the opposite, I just stated what I did not like in the first episode that was deviating from things that I loved in the manga. I am also pretty sure that the majority will disagree, hence mainstream and also drew a parallel to other series from the studio that fit in this description.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote