View Single Post
Old 2011-05-22, 12:07   Link #19
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I was afraid for a while there that this episode was sinking into silly situation-comedy hell -- the worst kind of comedy, for me. But Ohana rescued it. Great character.

Tooru shippers should get a grip. Now that we have seen Kou-chan so ikemen on his bike, we know how this is going to end, even if there are some minor misunderstandings along the way. I mean, we're only about a third of the way through this. And there is absolutely no way that Minchi is going to end this show out of luck.

Ohana racing through the streets in her waitress outfit was great. Taking a waitress out of service was not great, but at least a replacement arrived, so they were just short, not ridiculously short.

Kou-chan coming without telling her ahead of time was silly, but I don't blame him: the writers did it. They wanted to set up the drama. The plot clumsiness that keeps popping up in this show is a downer, but the characters and the high points make up for it.

I am really happy with the developing friendship between Ohana and Yuina, the daughter at that other inn.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-05-22 at 13:34.