View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 07:15   Link #3755
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
That makes even less sense. The EA left the Gundams virtually undefended, there's no reason ZAFT wouldn't want to steal the fresh Gundams that promise to revolutionize the battlefield and will give ZAFT a very strong edge over the EA.

And the EA aren't even the good guys, why would they build the Providence either? They couldn't even get the base Gundams going and the druggies Gundams were laughably basic compared to the Freedom and Providence. It also makes no sense to make something like the Providence since the EA has no one that could even pilot that thing while they had 4 pilots already planned for the first Gundams once the OS was finished for Natural use.

You would have to replace every EA character and suddenly make them competent and ZAFT incompetent to go with the Providence as EA make and ZAFT being too stupid to steal the Gundams.
Oh right, that brings me to yet another change I've made. Strike Daggers, already exist in this story. But they're old and pretty much ineffective against GINNS. The Gundams are made to spear head new MS technologies and designs. I'm replacing the Strike Dagger'ss glorious debut at Panama with the Windam (love that thing).

With the change of ZAFT not stealing the Gundams, I am creating pretty much an entirely new different SEED universe, one that is drastically different. It's not mean to be like the original.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote