View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 07:49   Link #11
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
kakashi has grown his chakra a lot over the years. And this time he said hes taking it very serious so his reserves are coming into effect.

he also has plot protection, so he will have as much as it takes. This chapter made it clear that obito's flashback was all in his head and he didnt explain it to kakashi at all, which i kinda hoped he would have because then it would give kakashi a reason to bring it up more organically.
Actually Chakra wise, just recently vs Sasuke ( recently as in probably few days back plot wise) he used one Kamui and he was out of chakra.

But now he is using it a lot. I hope there will be an explanation for this.

My own explanation/guess would be that because he is so close to Obito ( original eye owner), it somehow takes much less chakra to use it.

In regards to plot protection this is not one piece . Kishi tends to ( at least tries to) explain most if not all of the discrepancies in his story ( and this is one of them). Also even if we assume the thing about the plot protection, imo the only ones at the moment to have it would be Naruto and Sasuke.