Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 02:48   Link #2513
Marina2

If I have to comment on the members of Rabbit team..

Sawa Asuza (Commander): The most plain girl of the group. She's the most adult looking member next to Ayumi.

Yamagou Ayumi (75mm gunner): My favorite girl of the group. She's the most beautiful girl of the group. Her tall figue and her long hair also make her standout from the rest. Not to mention about her breast!

Maruyama Saki: Hmm....She's strangely cute. I like how she always looks absent-minded. Her rare smile is cute too.

Sakaguchi Karina (driver): I like her childish looking. The fact that someone like become a tank driver is so LOL.

Utsugi Yuuki (Radio operator): I love her claim and cute voice. I like how the show make a joke on her relationship with her boyfriend. In ep.1 She said her boyfrend is looking forward to see her in battle uniform but in ep.7, we found out he dump her LOL

Oono Aya (glass girl): Her twin-tail and glass make her standout but somehow this is my least favorite girl.

One thing I like in common about this team is that, Most of them are not flat-chest (even Saki got something!) ^^

Also, their name are based on the members of the Nadeshiko Japan all-women football team, who won the FIFA 2011 world championship. (Soure: tvtropes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Incidentally, where is this "six OVAs" info coming from?
Not sure where I heard that, but I think they stated somewhere that each volume of BD will come with OVA. The reason they delayed the release of 2nd BD is also because they can't finish the OVA in 2nd BD in time.