View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 03:46   Link #7694
Trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think an important question would be if Alice would have actually told Hayate about Hina's feelings if she didn't comply. The answer would probably depend on what you think of Athena. Personally, I don't think she would have done it.
As Alice, I personally don't believe she would have told Hayate either. I don't feel telling him about Hina's feelings would do anything benefical for herself (in regards to regaining power). Alice wouldn't gain anything, thus - she'd dub it unimportant. I think she would try to find another way to get power.

As Athena (older self and with her memories) however - I still don't believe she would have told Hayate. I actually think for her, that kind of child play isn't quite her type - she's manipulative but not immature, in my opinion. Like you said, it all depends on what you think of Athena.

*get thrown into debate about 'immaturity'* :P

Don't hurt me, haha.

It's also tricky because Athena knew Hina didn't she? For a while anyway. Perhaps, if she had her memories, it might have been a bit different. I'm not quite sure on this though, it feels like she has more important things on her mind.

Nevertheless, it is for her personal gain, but she's a busy lady :P
Trixie is offline   Reply With Quote