View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 14:06   Link #79
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
something lame like that haha
You can't escape the "happy end" BTW i'm one of those average people who like a "happy end" when we have these looong and simple shonen manga stories, so much that i would be rather annoyed if it's some sad ending. In short stories that we see in movies a sad ending can be quite cool. I wouldn't have minded if the new batman trilogy didn't end in a happy way. But Naruto is simply not that kind of story for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
that's ridiculous and sadly... possible
Well we know there are hundreds of sharingans, so those should be used somehow. I just thought of the most obvious thing, but it would be nice if what actually happens is more interesting than that. Before i was thinking about Obito implanting all those eyes into the 10-tails to be used to cast the infinite tsukiyomi with those. But now it doesn't seem to be the case. What other options are there? There might be a plan for those eyes that was made either by Obito or Madara himself. Why would otherwise Obito help Itachi to kill his own clan. Itachi had his reason to do it, but why would Obito do it if not for all those eyes. Of course there's a chance that Obito did think of himself as Madara and as Madara he hated the clan, but that's a kinda boring explanation
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote