View Single Post
Old 2007-05-20, 21:23   Link #211
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Seen the episode too...

God! People's minds can come up with strange things....

I am like a level 1 of understanding Japanese to the whole 50 but this is what I understood...

1. Nanoha is a teacher who punished her students for their mistakes...This isn't math where you get punished for getting 1+1 wrong...This is training for life or death situations.....You do the maths dear fans...

2. Also note that Nanoha did hit Tia TWO times. A Captain and a Vice Captain weren't so far away from them so if she was breaking the rules...They would've come to the rescue of both Nanoha(if she lost herself) or Tia(If her life was in jeopardy) But they remained as they were and none of their faces showed any negative emotions to Nanoha's actions....

3. Nanoha chose to put away her wea'pon and handle the girls with bear hands which farther supports that she was in 100% her right mind...I didn't understand what Tiana and Subaru discussed the night before they both looked so dandy before their trainer nor did I of the Captains and Vice Captains' conversation but I think they both had something to do with those few adrenaline-rushing last minutes...

Final conclusion: PUNISHMENT.

Really guys, think about the line of work those girls will be in....I was actually a little buffed by their ease of training but I let it go as far as this...Now I know how serious working to preserve peace in that Universe is...Or are we forgetting that Subaru could've died an episode ago had it not been for Vita?!!

I have more theories of this but that should be enough...

Again...I didn't understand a many things but a picture is worth 1000 words...and me and art are really nice friends...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

But enough of that crap......

It's been a while dear Fuyu-chan...HAY?

I lol'd at Yuuno spending more screen time with Fate than Nanoha...yes, I counted it...

And I still see no chance for Yuuno...:

I felt a little sad for Tia too...that expression she made when she was being hit was OMG!!! So tragic....

I almost snickered at Subaru when she went all "Nanoha-san is so kind~" Too bad she was brown down from her cloud no.9 to reality....

If you haven't been 'be-friended' by Nanoha...you are her stranger friend...Which reminds me...Yuuno hasn't been really 'be-friended' by Nanoha...Less points for him I guess...

And OMFG!! Nanoha....

GOD £%$^"£$£(£&*&%£%£T AWESOMEEEE...There has to be a word for coolest girls....that rivals GAR....We need to invent one for this lady.......Damn...I am shaking.....with excitement...

I never so that coming...Not in a tillion years...

Behold, the power of fandom......You know what this means guys 'n' girls, right....Eh he he....

I confess that after seeing that preview of this episode, I only got the RAW to watch the preview of 09 but damn was I surprised....

I knew Nanoha(The show) would never disappoint...Fuck this 'QUALITY' crap...I don't care, I love the chara-designs better than most others...The animation...The ANIMATION....Can anyone say 'Great Seiyuu Cast' too?!! Nanoha doesn't sound at all like she did in the first two seasons...Not at all....

I simply loved this episode...

And for some NxF support...I liked how Fate and Yuuno jumped when they had her voice...as if they were...caught?! Doing what, I don't know...

And so...I take my leave to get my Sausage fill...