View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 02:14   Link #101
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

I just see StrikerS and I can tellyou honestly, I was disapointed...let me see were I should start...

First of all I don't like the villan, Jail I mean... he seems more like a mad sientist taked from a Jame's Bond Movie, in the past two seasons, the "Bad guys" had they're reasons to do they're actions, Did Jail show a clear reason to be "Evil"? Personally I'm tired of those guys tath say "Arrrgh...I'm evil", they're so plane and idiot's tath you just can't belibe tath they have a part on the story, they seems more like Crazy or just Stupid add-ons. I just get tired of his stupid laugh

Second, to many changes. Nanoha pass from the inocent little girl tath makeus fall in love with hear to a too militarysed girl, the same with Fate and Hayate.

Third, from episode 1 to episode 14 is just talk, talk, talk and talk, i get bored and want's just to "click" forward.

Four, I had nothig against Subaru, Teana, Erio or Caro, but they arrival was the reason to exclude so important characters in the story? Like Arf, Yunno or Chrono? They were left in a third plan, tath was not a good idea.

Five, to many characters in to little time, from episode 15 to 26 they're launched one after another, Vivio, the 12 cyberbots, the spirits of Lutecia, Agito, Zest, Gin, the tree "brains" and many more tath I just can't remeber they're names.

Six, the so boluble story, first is concentrated in the relics and then just "BAM!!!" All is Vivio and Jail
not to mention the entyre episodes "dedicated" to the four new "stars" live and motivs, many of this wasted.

Seven, the conclution Cyberbot Nš2 , Zest and the fat guy died, it don't supose tath in Nanoha someone died, Nanoha becomes a virgin mama...(no coments), And some of the cyberbots starts to become "good guys" after the big battle when no one can belive tath they're want to be "good guys", it should be better if they had became good in another moment (for example, it should be better if Nš 10 helped Nanohato rescue Vivio, because Nš 10 doesn't like tath Vivio was trated tath way by Jail and Nš 4 but she is knocked fo by Nanoha with no more relevanse)

But well, the anime had his good things, the new stars were nice characters (Vivio is so cute!!!) and at least some characters are just as they were since the previous seasons,(Vita and Sinigum for say some), but it seems tath Nanoha creators don't realise tath a good anime must end wen people like it, not wen they're tired of it, I don't want to see Nanoha transformed into another endless Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! And I hope tath the rumors of a four seasons are just rumors, StrikerS was good, but also no so good and I think tath Nanoha Should end in A's, so im must say...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: 9.2

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's: 9.5

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS: 7.5

PD: I say goodbye with something curios, in Dragon Ball Z, they were androids Nš 15, 16, 17 ,18 & 19. In Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Appear Cyberbots (androids in other words) Nš 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12, when Gin turns "bad" she is trated as cyberbot Nš 13, and because the cyberbots also wanted to capture Subaru, we may think tath she is Cyberbot Nš 14. 14 robots in StrikerS, and in Dragon Ball never explain wath hapened to the others 14 androids...Wath do you think? Coincidense? (Sorry for my english I'm mexican)

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2007-12-10 at 13:54. Reason: Forgot someting