View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 03:51   Link #86
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

This season looks terrible, to be honest. I initially expected From the New World, one of the anime I'm anticipating the most, to be announced for this season, but at this rate it's highly unlikely to come out before the autumn season.

Will Almost Certainly Watch

Yuru Yuri S2
Lighthearted, episodic series about cute girls are what I seem to enjoy the most when watching currently airing anime. The first season wasn't anything remarkable, but it filled its entertainment quota, and I expect more of the same from this.

Probably Will Watch

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Mostly depends on how fast I finish reading Muv-Luv Alternative.

Kokoro Connect
I like the premise, as it has a lot of potential for comedy. Also, that super cute K-On art style could be a plus.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
No idea how this will turn out, but I love the look of it and it could turn out to be a great fantasy.

Backlog
I probably won't watch these while they are running, and I'll marathon them when they are done unless someone really convinces me to pick them up.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
It looks so darn pretty. But will this be yet another VN adaptation ruined by bad time management and route ordering? I'll see.

Rinne no Lagrange S2
I still haven't finished the first season yet.

Tari Tari
Meh. Why not?

Sword Art Online
Why is everyone wetting their panties over this? I should find out.

Joshiraku
Kumeta Kouji. That is all.

Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito
It's Code Geass. It's going to be crazy, sensational, and fun.

Won't Watch At All
Unless of course, other people's opinions and views make me reconsider.

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
The title alone is a huge warning alarm. The premise is uninteresting. A guy struggling to regain his libido? How about no. Also, the guy's degenerately stupid face on the promotional image majorly ticks me off.

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru
Another brain-meltingly horrible title. Is their really an appeal in an sibling incest story when we even don't know who the freaking sibling is? Also, why not transfer to a different school?

Oda Nobuna no Yabou
I'm sick and nearly fed up with the same exact concept of moefied Sengoku period warlords being regurgitated and eaten up again and again by Japan. Now it's entirely possible for this anime to actually impress me by being good, but the stale idea it is built upon is a massive turnoff.

Pokemon: Best Wishes S2
Just die already, you piece of festering trash. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you. You're a cancer and shame to the Pokemon franchise, and you've always been that way since the first season.

Ebiten
A whole premise based on a pun. Wow, it's freaking nothing. Also, I generally dislike this art style.

Last edited by Tempester; 2012-05-27 at 04:07.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote