Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 19:06   Link #9895
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Seeing as some of the girls are clones, like Misaki, Nanami and Yuki, so maybe there's a clone of Mio floating around? Maybe Saten made one so that her disappearance and subsequent assistance of Cruz would go unnoticed since there was a happy Mio wandering around the Simeon HQ at the same time. Then imagine Mio vs. Mio or something. That'd be fun!
You're right ,I have not thought about this possibility.
Now I really want to see this happen.
Quote:
---

I wonder if there's any significance to Arclight seeing Cruz's eyes change colors and those sparkles around his body back in Chapter 100. You figure there's got to be a reason that 1) it was Arclight who saw it and 2) that Arclight noticed the eyes change color. I don't expect him to die before this issue is resolved since he's the only one to notice that about Cruz.

Also, have we see any other characters with those sparkles before? I recall seeing them with ANn when she appeared in Chapter 82 before putting that symbol of light on his leg.
Again ,another good point .
Wonder if we see this eyes again next ch and AA say something about them.
And from what I recall only AnN and Cruz have display the sparkles and Cruz was the only one with that Kind of Eyes ,or at least I not remember other people/needess display similar eyes.
Quote:
---

And this is just for fun, but did anyone else notice that Kuchinashi writes with her right hand and punches with her left? I suppose that makes sense considering that if she were to injure her right hand and couldn't write anymore, she'd be unable to communicate with others.
I must admit that I have not paid much attention on this.
Make sense that she would avoid to use her right hand for puch people .(like you already point out).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote