View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 13:56   Link #315
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Japan View Post
Damn this 2nd episode was HILARIOUS xD
I like the way this anime is going but... will there be any romance between Nagi and Jin? Then again, if there were Jin seems like the "dumbass" type who wouldn't do crap even if the girl is all over her....
I don't expect romance between them, but only because she's a goddess and so far above him. He certainly has ecchi thoughts and was at least once about to touch her when she was asleep, until she woke up. This is total comedy, so I'm not sure whether we should take anything seriously, but it seems to me that he has some inner strength. His embarrassment was apparently something added in the anime, and I expect it was just a passing bit of humor, and he will be a fairly strong protagonist. I wouldn't be surprised to see something between him and Tsugumi. Maybe.

This whole show is hilarious, so far. And 2channel seems to think so, too. We're blowing through almost a thousand posts a day, and it's up to over 21,000 posts now. Toradora is at 22,000, but it was several thousand ahead a few days ago, so Kannagi is catching up. Well see what happens after the next ep of Toradora is broadcast, in less than 24 hours from now.

I thought this new Yamakan show might catch fire with otaku, like Lucky Star and Suzumiya Haruhi, and maybe it is. There's now a Japanese wiki where stray facts about it will be posted. All the episode staff are there already, up to ep6. There is still only a jp Wikipedia entry for the manga, with anime info mixed in, and no en Wikipedia page.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote