View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 05:15   Link #2214
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

First of all, I think Maria would be very upset if she could read these posts. Seriously, Yukiji is an adult and has been for some time while Maria (despite popular belief, for some reason) is only a teenager like everyone else.

Next up, I keep wondering why we all refer to the original concept for the manga as a guide to what will happen. I mean, Hata decided to change it after all so it could be completely wrong. It wouldn't matter that Nagi or Athena was the planned heroine if he's changed his mind sometime since then. Besides, he may have Hayate end up with some random character we may not have even met yet just to subvert the usual anime tropes. It actually would be kind of funny, who really marries their high school sweetheart?

As for the next chapter, it's possible that the alleged car will be just a passing car and be there only to get us thinking. I really wouldn't put a trick like that past Hata after some of the other stuff he's pulled. So far nobody's actually tried to prove my last point wrong either...just because Hayate tells Hinagiku about Athena doesn't mean it will be a bad thing for her and them ending up together. If it's true that Athena is a catalyst for their relationship then everything seems to be going according to plan and maybe in later chapters Hayate and Hina will be closer and more comfortable together. Still, for now let's see how this next chapter plays out to see where Hata might be taking all this.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote