View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 18:48   Link #50
Ryo.Massaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz View Post
1. There should be some seriously awesome Transformers-owning CGI. Then again, the anime had incredibly awesome CGI itself. Especially detailed in the HD version.

2. Keep the dialog as awesome as it was in the manga. I don't know how they can meet this requirement. The audience will be newly introduced to S9 and everything will be slow and uninteresting.
1. is not a problem. Technically i expect no problem at all. Just take a look at Minority Report. (I found some of the designs especially the airship look like they could be from Shirow).If Hollywood can do one thing, than its making good looking Special Effects. That goes so far that you can have the best CGI of the year in the worst movie of the year. (transformers)

2 is a problem. Since FX will be very expensive the producers would want to minimal the risk of losing money, so they will go for a PG-13 rating and try to dumb it down as much as possible, so that the last trailerpark inhabitant could understand it.

3. Major Kusanagi will be played either by Kate Beckingsale or Milla Jovovitch (with chest implants) and they will have her throw out corny dialog parts every 30 seconds.

4. Shia LaBeouf will have a role too, you will see.

now excuse me i have to search for bucket to puke into.
Ryo.Massaki is offline   Reply With Quote