View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 13:37   Link #2071
panos
Elemento

Help please...

I have searched the whole net and i can't find/understand/remember some parts especially in the heavens feel plot(since i have finished the visual for about 2 years).
1)In the third part as we all know Shirou decides to abandon his ideals of becoming a super hero and save Sakura.That decision i think that it should affect whether Shirou becomes a heroic spirit or not(something that Archer did not want for Shirou in ubw).So,since Shirou has changed his ideals why Archer even exists as a heroic spirit?That was the whole part in ubw,Archer wanted to murder Shirou so as not to regret becoming a heroic spirit.
2)kotomine kirei.He has been already dead in the previous War when he was shot by Kiritsugu, but the power of the tainted Holy Grail entered him through
his Servant, and came back with a fake black heart.what happened?
3)Was Ilya's body supposed to be used as the vessel for the Grail at the 4th grail war?(the one war where kiritsugu destroyed the grail).If so,when kiritsugu
destroyed the grail he even prolonged Ilya's life(Ilya is older than shirou and a homonculous).Then why is she mad against kiritsugu?Where was she during the 4th grail war when kiritsugu destroyed the grail,shot kotomine and part of the content of the grail splashed on him?
4)What exactly did Matou Zoken with his mother worm inside Sakura's body?I know that he had put the vessel of a holy grail war inside Sakura's body into a form of a worm(i believe it was the third Grail War since Ilya was alive at the fourth Grail War and Kiritsugu would have done something for this).So.how the hell should the content of the Grail(Angra Manyou) should pass inside Sakura's body since he put the vessel?I'am starting to wonder why Sakura didn't awaken in the first two parts by this worm.Was it something Zoken did?I can't remember...Why did Zoken wanted to take over Sakura's body when the evil existence was born.What did he want to achieve?
panos is offline   Reply With Quote