Thread: Baldr Sky
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-02, 08:09   Link #17
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Maybe but if you suspend/die or otherwise don't finish it you definitely don't....

And since I'm trying to buy new and improved weaponry to beat stronger opponents....fighting said stronger opponents with my current loadout kinda beats the point...

It's good for practising using the terrain and other such tactics though...
Yes, beating survival mode is unrealistic, there are 9999stages last time I checked.

You can always play in lower dificulties to level up your weapons and accumulate some force. For the higher difficulties you I would recommend you to use long ranged weapons such as the double sub machine gun, missile launcher, bazooka, gattling gun. For defense use the shaft and some energy weapons will stop the enemies in their tracks giving you a chance to run away or get close and attack. Final crushers such as the huge sword and the mega /giga mine are really useful to hit multiple enemies at the time and send then flying away from your position.

Time your attacks when the enemy heat gauge is full and you will do a lot more damage than usual. Aerial combos will increase the heat bar even more dealing that much more damage.

The rest is just practice and experience.

On a side note, finished my second route in Nanatoki. For my second route I read delicious loli Elis route and loved every bit of it, also found it slightly better than Misaki's. I really like this game, it's very entertaining, fun and interesting. Next I'll be playing Fumi's route.