Thread: Licensed Yugioh Zexal
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 12:42   Link #83
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Eh, it's not THAT bad really...

No. 61, Volcasaurus (Exceed)
Fire/Dinosaur/5/2500/200
2 Level 5 monsters
You can remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to its ATK strength.

...when it comes out, it'll probably end up being limited to face-up Attack Position monsters and only do orignal ATK or something. Wouldn't surprise me if it got dumbed down to once per turn too. I HOPE they don't go as far as making the Level 5s having to be Dinosaur-Type as, currently, we only have 4 existing Level 5 Dinosaurs unless they release...

Punch Flamesaurus
Fire/Dinosaur/4/1800/1200
FLIP: Increase the Level of this card by 1.

Bontan Lavasaurus
Fire/Dinosaur/5/2100/1300
When this card is destroyed, add 1 Level 5 monster from your Deck to your hand.

Mince Icebergdon
Water/Dinosaur/5/1300/2100
When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls.

...or we'll be stuck with having to use Level changing things on Level 4 or 6 Dinosaurs and such.

All we got being Pragtical (Fusion), Guardian Grarl (meh), Gladial Beast - Spartacus (obviously, only good in Gladial Beasts), and Jurrac Velhipto (Synchro). The only one among that'd really be useful at all in terms of Exceed Material being Pragtical since there's Instant Fusion to spring it out.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote