Thread: Licensed Nurarihyon no Mago
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 05:59   Link #999
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
I'm pretty far behind on nura but i figured it was ending soon...not this soon though anyway i don't think the next project is a sequel to the manga but infact a sequel to the anime...i mean come on jump has literally nothing to animate but remakes of old manga and anime of axed manga.
Animation Studio's do not like animating finished Manga too much... and the fact that the HM arc was not received too well will hardly make anyone too enthusiastic to animate it. I can hardly imagine either WSJ or Sunrise think it is a worthwhile investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
The problem is that there are tons of enemies left to beat. The Gokadoin, Kidoumaru and the other major youkai, and of course Seimei... no way you can include all that in a single chapter. And as you said, there are quite a few plot points that will obviously be left unresolved.

The last few chapters were building up to something huge, it's very odd for the series to end so abruptly. I guess the author only got the news recently.
The fact that Rikuo was uniting all clans into one military alliance made it feel like we were entering the final chapter of Rikuo's story. Later chapters just strengthened that feeling.

However the fact that there were plot points which can hardly be finished in the Gokadoin arc made me think that it will not be "THE END".

And seeing how Hiroshi's style fits best for Youkai manga, he already had an setting made and NuraMago was already a generational Manga, I think that it is possible might plan to start a new Manga with Rikuo's kid as MC and that (s)he will have to deal with what remained.

Well, future will show if this is the end or THE END. Whatever Hiroshi's new Manga will be about, I'll look forward to it. The guy has potential.

I do admit tough that I thought we would get few more chapters.