Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-07-28, 18:18   Link #1071
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

There are some good new images on the Simoun image board this week (July 24+). Including one that appears to be a worksheet made in January for the animators with detailed drawings of six different types of Simoun.

There is also a poster of Aaeru, Yun and Mamina by AS (Nishida Asako, the chara-des/animation director). Here's a detailed view of the top part of the poster from 2channel (direct link to Japanese upload, so I don't know how long it will last). Why those three? One 2channel poster suggested it was because they are the three from the country. Not sure which magazine it's from, but probably Megami.

Someone also posted the first page of the second chapter of the Megami manga. And for good measure, here's a pic of Morinas.

And I can't help agreeing that Kyuukoku's strategy and tactics leave a lot to be desired. I'm glad that there's technology-as-magic involved, or they'd have no chance.

One more thing: the staff blog says that Takahashi Rieko (Neviril) and Hosokoshi Michiko (Kaimu) are on stage this week in Goethe's Faust. Takahashi-san is playing Margarethe and Hosokoshi-san is in the chorus.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-07-28 at 18:40.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote