View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 11:00   Link #2
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Hello and welcome to the Fanfiction thread! Everyone's stories are welcome here, so do not hesitate to share! This post will be edited constantly to try and keep track of the many, many fanfics posted here. Below are the Author's names and the stories of Nanoha that they have written. If you would like your name and story to be added, please contact me via PM.

When people post a link to fanfiction.net or some other website that is a place for your story, I will add them to this list. If you see one that I missed, please let me know. Be advised that because people post little snippets and teasers constantly on threads such as this, only links will be added on this post.

-Please PM me if there is a mistake in your profile-

This post is only for an archive or stories, please feel free to post your stories normally here on the thread.

For the new members here, I have put together a small guide that may help you get started. You can find many of your questions answered by going here.

Ilya has also gathered up many of the terms and names for pairings that you might have questions about. If you ever run across a term you don't understand, chances are you can find it here.

TheShinySword has kindly gathered up all of the “shorts” that are posted here. A “short” is a story that was made for fun and generally only last for one post instead of becoming a story.
The Shorts Archive
The Crack Archive
The Shorts Archive 2
Spoiler for Authors A-M:

Spoiler for Authors N-Z:

Title: The name of your fanfiction
genre: romance? Action?
Main couple: (can be left blank if not needed)
Summary: (a brief summary of this work, to grab people's attention)
Rating: K,T,M // P,PG,R ?
Link: a link to your fanfiction.net posting of story, or if it's only available on AnimeSuki then the link to your post.

If you have more than one chapter on AS, please provide links to each post. If you have one chapter spread apart multiple post, please gather them together and place them in a single post for the ease of the people reading (the fanfiction thread is a good place to post them!)

Also, if you have a post profiling your OCs, please include it as well so I can add it in your profile.

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-11-10 at 21:16.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote