View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 05:36   Link #135
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
The ecchi/incest in this show is extremely mild if you ask me (aside from the cliche scene with Kirino's bra that is ) and you can only say it happened twice throughout the first 7 episodes, including this last episode. To be fair, episode 5 dealt more with Ayane and episode 6 was a Manami episode which contained very little Kirino development. Admittedly the pacing seems too fast especially in the second half of this episode which doesn't help much, but I find myself enjoying this show for what it is.
It's not horrid, but some things I'd rather just not have-- I just felt going to a hotel just felt extremely out of place.

Aye, it's a problem with all 1/2 season animes. And sadly, most anime seems to be that length and oftentimes time is extremely precious. But it's just that I find myself asking "what are they trying to do with this show?" If it's all for a few cheap laughs, I'm all for that too. But then again I feel that sometimes it takes a pretty mature outlook on things like this and it'd be a waste to find this as just another anime.

Quote:
And now that I think about it, Kirino isn't totally unappreciative of Kyousuke since she thanks him at the end of episode 3. Sure she takes advantage of him but that falls back to the underlying issues that created this distanced relationship in the first place. It's really a way for her to get Kyousuke's attention which she seems to crave. Hopefully they get to that because I'm certainly curious about it.
Pretty much. I find that Kiirino, for whatever reason, insists on guilt tripping everyone; after all, nothing's her fault. She feels nobody will tolerate her, but she also doesn't tolerate anybody else. Which is of course, the whole point, and leaves much to explore... if they'd actually do it.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews