View Single Post
Old 2013-06-04, 13:20   Link #172
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
she wasn't a scrub. sasori was the best ninja ever to come out of the sand village and he acknowledged her as gifted and skilled. i agree her story thereafter could have been written better, but i wouldn't call her latest reveal a "rabbit out of a hat". the sasori fight was a good enough precursor to justify her being so good. she has been the apprentice of the hokage after all. she's just hardly ever in the limelight of this story and it's usually as a 'typical useless' girl, but that goes for all girls in this story unfortunately...
Also in 246 Kakashi predicted that Sakura would surpass Tsunade. While Chiyo compared her to tsunade several times. also she was able to cure poisons that none of the sand medics were able to come close too without the poison, even sasori.

So she is deffinately not just book smart with a little chakara control. She is extremely genius with an enormous amount of chakra control and to top it of she probably has some hidden trick besides the super strength. I wouldn't be too surprised if she pulls out her own adaptation of her masters jutsu, just like sasuke and naruto did. Ofcourse when she does it everyone will call it a deus ex machina, even though most people really use that wrong...

So basically it seems that many are just angry that sakura is getting in the way of their happy BL manga with naruto and sasuke.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote