View Single Post
Old 2007-04-09, 11:39   Link #261
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Ep2 was just as good as the 1st one. I am sold - i am definitely sticking with this one

So, Maria now knows about the "misunderstanding" at the park... but Nagi doesn't. I bet this will be brought up at one point later down the road... possibly as one of the final "obstacles" that will get in the way of Hayate x Nagi.

Speaking of Nagi - she is indeed a very interesting character (and cute ) and she is in to manga/anime ... not to mention she is very straight forward about how she feels about Hayate . And the way she was going ~kyaa when imagining that Hayate was kissing her was cute and funny

lol@ the black lagoon reference Nagi trying to come up with a name on the spot for her "masked" version was funny as well

I lol'd when the narrator tried to end the ep early for the 1st time, and with the "here's a fanservice pic to make up for it"

This show is definitely a winner. I am sticking with it like glue. And Nagi is one of the most interesting/entertaining characters i have seen in a while. Definitely my favorite from the series so far