Thread: Velvet Kiss
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 20:24   Link #45
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I believe it's a case by case basis. With most, there is really not much to talk about besides the stuff you can be banned for, lol.
One of the things that I enjoy about Hentai (more often print than animated) is that sometimes I forget I'm supposed to be you-know-what because the story turned out to be more interesting. Very rarely I run across a similar "problem" in some online written erotic stories, too. Also, nearly all images of genitalia in erotic portrayal are self censored in Japan. Even hardcore stuff. If you see uncensored stuff on the net, it was either removed/redrawn/cleaned up by a fan, or it was released uncensored for markets outside of Japan.

For this site, we try to keep things relatively clean. Some Hentai have discussion value, most do not. It really is a case by case basis. Something like Bible Black....probably not going to get a topic. Velvet Kiss is fine though. I think the story and the sexual content compliment each other, and it would be a disservice to downplay or ignore the sex in this case, as long as people are mature about it and keep it safe for work.

If anyone is interested in this type of erotic fiction, I recommend the manga Musa. A fair warning, it deals with some very adult themes, but some of you might like it. Well, maybe not at first...... If you read it, or have read it, let me know what you thought.