View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 03:27   Link #1055
judasmartel
*Author

Just thought, maybe healing powers aren't just limited to the Magic Side (like Itsuwa's healing spell that didn't work due to Touma's IB, or Elizarina healing Rikou from the Body Crystal's side effects), so I'm interested in knowing the mechanics by which access to healing powers can be made possible for the Science Side.

I remembered somebody saying that another development path to Uiharu's Thermal Hand powers is to change a person's entropy to facilitate and/or speed up his/her body's healing mechanism. This fits Uiharu's personality better, though it doesn't mean she has to be a healer-type. As stated several times before, her potential powers at higher Esper levels is Temperature Change, allowing her to become the first known esper to wield two types of elemental powers (Fire and Ice).

Rikou doesn't really count atm since she's actually more of a Buffer-type Esper than a Healer-type, though it could be possible that Rikou could turn into a full-fledged "Cleric-type" Esper (heal + buff/debuff due to increase/decrease in power levels).

Also, I have a weird feeling that the #6 Level 5 is a Healer-type Esper.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote