View Single Post
Old 2008-03-08, 23:36   Link #984
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

My opinion on several points of discussion at this point.
  • Combat Maid -> Combat Butler. Although... if we apply this in reverse, then Neo-Itsuki's Head Butler (now Maid) will be rather interesting to write about, given his age. Will he become like a saner version of Roberta from Black Lagoon?
  • John Smith -> Jane Smith, I dunno about most of you, but this seems very logical to me since John and Jane are the designated generic names in the English language.
  • Keep Asakura's weapon as a knife.

I don't have much opinions about the Chippendales, since I don't really know much about them, but I wouldn't mind them since they seem to be the male equivalent of the bunny-suit.

About the computer club, I just thought of a more elegant solution to the issue of blackmailing. Instead of threatening to sully their reputations, Neo-Haruhi can use the photos to threaten them by using them to get the school teachers to close the club down due to illicit behaviour. Given that they are already using school funding to fuel their Yaoi activities (and other otaku stuff), they should be already at a borderline.

Cheers.