View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 16:47   Link #2026
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Vanadis Tigre saw naked: Ellen, Sophie, Mira and Olga.....

Wow, for every Vanadis he met, he get to see them naked.....
Don't forget that he groped just about each and every one of them in some way to

Ellen-groped her breast when he tackled her in practice combat, also groped them while sleeping when Ellen tried to wake her up

Sophie-She fell on top of him while naked and his hand touched her hips, not sure which one I'd be more jealous of o_O

Spoiler for spoiler:

Mira-groped her breast whilst sleeping

Valentia-also groped her breast whilst sleeping

Olga-groped her butt while sleeping, continued on over the period of their ship ride to Asvarre

Teita-shot and arrow which ripped off a large majority of her clothes near her abdomen

Spoiler for picture:

Lim-groped her beast when she tried to get back her stuffed animal

Regin-washed her back for her

also note that he HAS seen the following naked while they were showering-Ellen, Mira, Sophie, Regin, Olga

On his to do list-Valentia, Elizaveta, Princess Guinevere

To be quite honest-I'd be kind of intrigued if Tallard Graham was also a princess in disguise or at the very least still a good guy. I mean, the author has kind of invested a tad bit too much into Tallard's "Nice personality" to all of a sudden write him off as evil.

1)The people of Asvarre love him
2)Been seen that he disapproves on unfair treatment of citizens, like the general abducted kids, or Prince Jermaine's method of controlling people through fear
3)Him competing in a friendly competition in archery with Tigre
4)Kind of a genius in military tactics-He tested Tigre's ability in combat, battle tactics, and also analyzed that prince Elliot would be unable to keep up his army of 30,000 for long due to supplies

current idea is that Tallard has some allegiance to the princess Guinevere, long lost child of royalty, or ambitious and wants the throne because he feels he is the best fit

Last edited by noobarta; 2013-06-25 at 17:11.
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote