View Single Post
Old 2009-07-15, 16:31   Link #71
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Another pic shows the 5 Shichibukai all gathered together. Hancock seems to be wearing a new outfit, and Moria is looking particularly badass. Heh, rather unfortunate thatt he last 2 guys decided to betray the government at the last minute......
Moria looks like a freaking monster who's ready to tear someone apart. I love it . He's sure to mess up a lot of Whitebeard's men with his doppleman trickery. Also, I think that Hancock's outfit is the same, it's just that this time she has no sleeves on her arms. She looks like she means business . I so pictured Mihawk standing straight with his arms crossed, so the way he appeared came off as no surprise to me. We also got a relative indication as to how tall Doflamingo is in comparison to Mihawk. Even with his legs being bent all the time, he's pretty damn tall (maybe around the same height as an admiral). And of course, Vintage Kuma with his Bible in his hand, appearing all calm at first only to become a nightmare for whoever gets in his way. Seriously, when you look at this group, you don't want to f*** with them .