View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 02:17   Link #208
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
To summarize, the amount of non-music-related content that is present in any one episode of this series is inversely proportional to how good you personally think the episode was, regardless of the quality of the non-music-related content in the first place. Noted.

(No, I'm not going to go over the previous episode threads for your posts; it's just too tedious for a lazy bum like me. )
Trying to mathematically quantity something like that is silly. You missed the entire point of the post and frankly I've grown tired of responding tonight.

This will be the last things I will say... I do not wish to see the animation of moe blobs for 20 minutes every week. Where is the even basic character development? The group bonding? Any drama? Plot build up? The trials of completing such a task? Much of what I have seen in the past episodes has been superflurous activities that didn't progress the series very much at all, and yet we get to see the band magically become good by the concert episode by doing nothing forcing us to suspend our belief even though they went through the trouble of illustrating the point in the beginning that Yui doesn't know how to play guitar and has trouble focusing....

And likewise, I'm too lazy myself to go back to my old posts.