View Single Post
Old 2009-10-19, 09:05   Link #208
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisofrime View Post
While we are on Yuki/Rei comparisons, I hope you guys won't mind helping me to settle this argument I had with my friend.

Motoko Kusanagi vs Yuki Nagato. Who will win in a no-holds barred fight? I argue that Yuki operates on a totally different level from Motoko; She can manipulate space-time itself, hell if she wanted to she can turn Motoko into a block of wood. For some reason my friend refuses to accept this.

Mods, if this post is not suitable for this thread feel free to delete it.
You're talking about pitting a military cyborg and top-grade hacker from a dystopic world teetering on the edge of either technological Singularity or self-destruction via grey goo or Skynet versus an android teetering on the edge of emotion-induced insanity that can alter the very fabric of space-time itself, and was created by a fourteen billion year old entity that has existed since the beginning of time.

I like GiTS, but Deus Ex Motoko would be rather severely outclassed here. And Haruhi help her if she did anything that Yuki might see as even remotely threatening to Kyon . . .